Today I was checking my emails (the really old ones), and I found an email which I consider must be posted.
So here it goes.
Ten Tips for creating and implementing Methods
1. Keep it simple
2. Eliminate as many steps as possible
3. Eliminate as much time between steps as possible
4. Eliminate every approval possible
5. Eliminate every piece of paper possible
6. Never stop improving what you are doing
7. Good enough never is
8. Train, train, train
9. If you see someone else doing it a better way, do it their way, right away
10. Design your methods by reverse engineering what actually works
By the way this is my first post written in English this year.